Dual In/Out split module & 3 channel pannable stereo Mixer.
Vintage type Electronic Organ Drums.
The Bass drum and Snared drum is High Q Resonant filters that oscillate when a trig is introduced in the trig input. Snare noise aswell as Closed and Open Hi-hats is transistor noise envelopes. Lo-fi *Cracle* &*pop* drums 😀
- Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hi-hat & Open Hi-hat
- Separate level and out on each sound and a sum Mix output
My clone of the” The HM-2 Heavy Metal” pedal, a legend for those who play Death Metal music, named “HM-424” in Eurorack format.
Insane amount of boost and tone-shaping.
The high and low EQ controls are +/-20dB peaking filters at ~88Hz and ~1000Hz.
Swedish Death Metal Chainsaw Buzzsaw sound.
Arch VCO MKII
Analog 3340 Voltage Controlled Oscillator with “7” waveforms (Ramp, Triangle, Square/Pulse, Sine and Sub-square /2 & /4). Hard- and Soft-sync.
- Pitch, Fine tune and PW
- “7” waveforms: Ramp, Triangle, Square/Pulse, Sine and Sub-square /2 & /4
- Hard- and Soft-sync
- Control voltage input for most features
Hip Bass Drum
Hip Bass Drum is a simple but great sounding Analog Bass Drum that can be set to sound like everything from Roland tr808 to Eurotechno “click” bass drum sound. Its based on the classic Polyphony Craig Anderton Hip Bass Drum magazine article.
- Trig, Tune, Resonance, Tone, Click, Level, Limiter
Sombressor – Compressor with Noisegate
Sombressor is a Compressor with Noise gate and a Preamp.
Its based on the ssm2166 IC and has a fet input buffer.
Simple Compressor that does the job!!
- Rotation, Gate, Ratio and Gain
- Fast/Slow Time and Bypass switch with led indicators.
Thumb Screwer – Overdrive
Thumb Screwer is based on the “Legendary” Tube Screamer (TS808/TS9)
Great overdrive with mix piecing nice mids.
Extra tone shaping functions like “Bass boost” and “Diode clipping – (Odd/Even)” settings added.
- Tone, Drive and Level.
- Bass boost, Bypass and Diode Odd/Even wave shape switches with led indicators.