Vintage type Electronic Organ Drums.
The Bass drum and Snared drum is High Q Resonant filters that oscillate when a trig is introduced in the trig input. Snare noise aswell as Closed and Open Hi-hats is transistor noise envelopes. Lo-fi *Cracle* &*pop* drums 😀
- Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hi-hat & Open Hi-hat
- Separate level and out on each sound and a sum Mix output
Arch VCO MKII
Analog 3340 Voltage Controlled Oscillator with “7” waveforms (Ramp, Triangle, Square/Pulse, Sine and Sub-square /2 & /4). Hard- and Soft-sync.
- Pitch, Fine tune and PW
- “7” waveforms: Ramp, Triangle, Square/Pulse, Sine and Sub-square /2 & /4
- Hard- and Soft-sync
- Control voltage input for most features
MIDI CV – Midi to CV interface with 6 CV and Gate outputs and Pitch Bend Modulation and Program Change CC (cc7,cc11,cc71,cc74) Voltages out. Midimuso CV-12.
- MIDI in/out
- 6 CV and Gate outputs
- Pitch Bend, Modulation and Program Change CC (cc7,cc11,cc71,cc74) Control Voltages Out
Hip Bass Drum
Hip Bass Drum is a simple but great sounding Analog Bass Drum that can be set to sound like everything from Roland tr808 to Eurotechno “click” bass drum sound. Its based on the classic Polyphony Craig Anderton Hip Bass Drum magazine article.
- Trig, Tune, Resonance, Tone, Click, Level, Limiter
Dual Drum Evelope is an simple envelope generator with decay control and a leveled envelope out and one full envelope outout. Suitable for drum sounds when connected to a VCO/VCF/VCA
- 2x Decay & Level
- 2x Trig in
- 2x Leveled and full envelope output
- Envelope Led Indicators
VCF1 Custom – A Brutal MS-20 Work-Alike 2 Pole OTA Voltage Controlled Low-pass Filter with dirty tunable screaming oscillation at more than 70% of the Resonance. It has an Evelope Follower that can be applied to the cutoff frequency. Hide your speakers and turn down your headphones, because this is loud :#Q “Custom” is a unique commissioned build. Real version will be on here soon…
- Cutoff, Resonance and Envelope Level.
- Envelope Follower.
- Control Voltage input for all functions.